Thursday, December 16, 2010

Transmission resumed

My satellite system, seems to be a bit glitchy (is that a word?).  It seems to be chucking it in alot and I have to fall back on my old faithful dialup system.  I don't know from one day to the next if it will be up and running.  Therefore my updates are all over the place, I also miss catching up on all the lovely blogs I enjoy reading.  Still raining here, I think so far we have manage 1 whole day without rain, managed to get to town on Monday, lucky for me, as the river is now back up to about 7metres.  No going to town till next week, I hope it settles down soon.  Still have to get presents next week.  Maybe I can float across  :-)  Hope everyone is having a great time leading up to Christmas.

What have we been doing?  Cattle work, in between the showers of rain, and going along fences, most of the fences got damaged in the big storm we had a couple of weeks ago, it is only just dry enough to go along them.


Going stir crazy......  Don't you love school holidays.

Have a great day

2 comments:

Jodie said...

What a bugger about your service...

I have just sent you 3 emails, hopefully they came through alright..

Jodie :)

Jane said...

I hope you haven't been flooded with the big rains. best wishes, Jane.