Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pack up day

Yesterday was one of those days where I wish I had stayed in bed.  Had to go to town to get the car serviced as I am going away and it was long overdue, only to be advised that it wouldn't be ready until at least 3.00, as a part on the bullbars had been recalled and they needed to replace it.  Well to try and spend 6 hours in St George is practically impossible, with a total of about 3 shops even remotely worth looking in, that was only 1/2 hour gone.  Anway Little E and I managed.  Finally arrived home after collected Big E from our neighbour at about 5.30, the rest etc. etc...  Had no time to work on anymore creative stuff.  Sigh.

Today is pack up day for bush christmas, plus tidy the house for husband day, as I am leaving for Toowoomba tomorrow.

On the bright side I get to see my Mum, Sister and her family and catch up which has been long overdue.

I will leave you with a couple more sneak peeks before I go.

Have a great weekend.



0 comments: