Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday

So Saturday is here again.  A friend once told me that when we are little time passes slowly as we have so much life left to live and as we get older time passes quickly as we are getting older as we have already lived awhile :-) (nice way of putting it).  When you sit and think about it, this sort of makes sense...  Well I think it does anyway, not that there is any truth in it, its just another one of those things that gets put out there.

What did we do this week, school work, school work and more school work and some Christmas Decorations.



And I finally finished this stitchery, I worked out I that I started this stitchery in 2006.  About time I finished it, now to think about what I am going to do with it.



We have friends coming to visit with the girls today, so they are hyper excited, its been awhile since we've had a play date.  What are you up to this weekend?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute work Lisa and i love the stitchery i have done one similiar and i gave it a backing aND STUFFED IT and gave it a ribbon to hang and it looks so nice my daughter has it and hangs it up every xmas.