Thursday, April 28, 2011

ATC cards

I have always wanted to have a go at making some ATC cards, but have never got around to doing it.  So I joined in a ATC card swap with some of the Stampin Up ladies to help get me motivated, here is what I came up with.  My stamp collection is not that large yet, so I did the best with what I had.  We had to make 12 cards, 11 to send and 1 to keep.  I had a fun time creating these little cards, they didn't take as long as I thought.  I will definately be giving them a go again in the future.





Have a great day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh they turned out so well , I love them !

Anonymous said...

love the cards you are so clever

Eme Creations said...

Thanks girls. It makes me smile when someone else likes what I have created. I am afraid I'm married to a farmer and unless it is to do with cows no comments are made. My girls love everything I do. So it does inspire me to do more, when I get such lovely comments.