These were so easy to make, you just need alfoil, sticky tape, tissue paper or crepe paper, craft glue (liquid) and ribbon or wool to hang.
1. cut alfoil into strips... need about 16 can use less if you want a smaller egg.
2. cut/rip paper into small squares/rectangles.
3. lay out 1 strip of alfoil, fold wool/ribbon in half and sticky tape to centre of alfoil piece.
4. scrunch up alfoil.. Continue to add strips of alfoil around outside, pushing into egg shape.
when you have the egg the size you want, it is time to start glueing the strips of paper to the outside.
5. put glue on alfoil then attach paper. Continue until outside of egg is covered and you can no longer see the alfoil.
6. leave to hang up and dry.
To finish paint or colour with pens.....
Emelines Egg (painted).
Elsies egg (painted then rolled in glitter)... This egg is so Elsie :-)
The girls and their friends had a great fun making these, from the eggs came so many other ideas...
Yes we are still in our PJs today its a PJ kind of day :-)
Now for my disaster...
Well so far this is all I have... The sides of the mini album split open, now I have to try and figure out how to fix it, so it looks ok...
On a brighter note, I managed to make a couple more gift tags, to help with my paper stash busting.
If you asked me why I chose these colours, I couldn't tell you. They are not what I would usually pick but I like what I have ended up with..
Have a fantastic day