Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Tuesday

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter.  Our Easter was a quite one this year...  Having had a busy few weeks before with visitors we spent our Easter catching up on some much needed R&R.

It was Emelines birthday on the 19th and I managed to make her a birthday cake this year, as per her instructions :-)  For all the time it took to create it only lasted 2 days.


I had a request for a little lavender hanging for a baby boys room, this is what I came up with.  I am pretty happy with the result, I think I would like to make another.  I have also been making my own gift/paper bags to wrap things in, just another way to try and use up some of my paper stash:-)



I finally finished by scarf that I mentioned the other day, here it is.



Elsie thinks it looks like a snail when it is all rolled up this. 


Have a fantastic Tuesday.

0 comments: