Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Creative Space

I have been busy spring cleaning this week, I have made a promise to myself and my ever understanding husband to try and declutter, a seemingly impossible task.  You would understand if you knew me and had seen my house.  I am a hoarder and find it very hard to get rid of anything, especially if I think I can use it again one day. 

So in between Spring cleaning, I have been trying to get things ready for Bush Christmas and another couple of markets we are going to very soon and of course my Made It and Etsy store, which I never seem to get to add new things too.  But I assure you I will get there.  

Anyway here is a couple of sneak peeks of what is on my creative desk at the moment.





Have to go for now, need to muster some cattle.  Will finish later.

For other creative spaces head over to http://www.kootoyoo.com/  and have a look.

0 comments: