Thursday, March 24, 2011

For the love of paper

I love paper.  I have to admit that I hoard paper.  I have more than I will ever use, but I always manage to buy more. 


Yes the pizza boxes are full of paper, and all the drawers are full, this picture doesn't include the 3 plastic boxes I have stashed in the school room.  We have a mouse problem, so I can't leave my pretty lying around they like to eat it.

While I was going through my cupboard, looking for inspiration I found these pages which I had forgotten about.    The pink ones were made from a Stampin Up scrap book kit (last year)  The colours are so bright and pretty.  These were pretty quick to make, I managed to both of them in the one day.




This page is for my sister.  I was going to an album for her, for her birthday (last year), maybe I will get a few more pages finished this year.


The picture is of my neice Ruby  and Emeline, Emeline was terrified of swings back then, thats her trying to get away.  They grow up so fast.  Elsie was only a few days old when these were taken, she will be 5 this year.

1 comments:

Anita said...

Your scrapbook pages are beautiful. And guess what ... I hoard paper too lol! Why is that?