Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday already

I can't believe it is Wednesday already.  The days seem to pass by quicker and quicker.  Got busy last night and finished off a couple more things to put in my little shop,  I just love making these little things, and the girls like to help to.





These little pretties had been sitting in my sewing box since well before christmas, it feels so good to finally have finished them.

A big Happy Birthday to my sister Bec, this is incase I forget to ring.
Happy Birthday to you,  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Bec, Happy Birthday to you.
Love from us Girls   xxoo

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh these are SO cute!!!

Alison said...

I just love it when I finish something that has been hanging around for a while. They look very sweet.

Happy b'day to your sister.

Eme Creations said...

Thanks girls. I love them to, and it does feel good to have them finished.

Anita said...

Your projects are awesome. I love the bright cheery colors you used on these. And your little girls are beautiful!