Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boo Hoo....

I am afraid there is nothing happening in my creative space this week.  Except a big mess.  We went away for the weekend to Toowoomba, and ended up staying an extra day.  It took us 10 hours to get home between stops etc..  When I got home exhausted from a long drive, the mice and mickey birds had been having a party in my house.  Yes the mickey bird can get in as not all the windows close properly.  So I have been busy cleaning everything.  I can't stand a dirty house.  I can't be creative if the house is dirty.  I don't mind clutter and stuff everywhere.  But dirt and dust is an altogether different story.  I have also been busy getting ready for ladies day at Weengallen, which is being held on Tuesday. I thought it was Thursday next week, so I have even less time then I thought.  To top it off the girls and I all came back with the flu, so we have all been pretty miserable.  They seem to bounce back ok.  Wish I had their energy.
Take Care
Have a great dayxx

0 comments: