Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spread the Love Week



I was finally taking the time and catching up on some of the blogs I love to read.  Yes I am slightly addicted.  And I was reading Melissas blog  http://o-my-darling.blogspot.com/   and she is starting this spread the love week.  I think this is a wonderful idea, and I have decided to join in.

I have so many ideas about what I could do for those around me this week to show my gratitude.
1.  Sit down and spend my time with my girls, I am always too busy to just sit with them, we are usually doing something.
2.  Send a little love to my 2 sisters and my mum, just because I can.
3.  Have my friends husband over for dinner, while she is away this week, so he doesn't get too lonely.
4.  Help a friend who is struggling, get her house in order.

So many ideas my list is endless.  Her blog is a delight, and I am so glad I found it.  Check it out, I'm sure will enjoy it as much as I do.
xx

1 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, it is so inspiring to read your lists of ideas about how to spread the love! Your friends and family are lucky to have a wonderfully thoughtful lady like you in their lives!