Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Treasures

I found these beautiful little books when I was unpacking a box the other day from when we moved here.  Yes we moved 4 years ago.  No I haven't unpacked all the boxes yet.


These little books were my husbands as a child, so they would be at least 45 years old.  They are in perfect condition.  His mother certainly knew how to take care of things. 

On a different note here is a picture of the parcel I have sent off to my Calico&Co stationery swap, I won't reveal whats inside till next week.  As it is a surprise of course, and our mail out here is slow.



Have a great day.

2 comments:

Penny said...

It's so nice discovering little treasures that you'd forgotten all about, isn't it!

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, vintage books with sentimental meaning -- how fantastic!