Thursday, August 26, 2010

Never ending pile of washing

I seem to have a never ending pile of washing.  I have been washing all day, I even ran out of pegs...  which is unusual considering I have a bucket full, and my pile doesn't seem to be disappearing.  Not that I mind it is a beautiful day, bright blue skys, just a little breeze, and because of the rain we have had no dust, so it is the perfect washing day.  Sadly it has left little time for crafting:-(  so I am borrowing Emelines creative space this Thursday.  When I was at Weengallen on Tuesday, Nanny (my mum) and the girls made me these little treats.


It bring a smile to my face, when they are creative, it lets me hope that they have some of my genes.
Have a fantastic Thursday.

1 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, what a cute craft!