Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Exhausted

Finally Weengallen is over for another year.  What a fantastic day.  It is the first year I have ever been, and I wonder why I haven't been before.  This year there was over 500 ladies (all dressed/wrapped in Pink) of course the theme was Wrapped in Pink to raise money for Breast Cancer. Our little stall had a good response.  Which is always promising.  We only ended up having it open for about 2 1/2 hours, we spent most of the day lunching, and catching up with friends, some of who I am ashamed to admit I haven't seen this year, and they only live 20 minutes or so down the road.  The year passes by so quickly.  I will definately be going next year, if they decide to hold it again.
I can now get back on track and start focusing on my girls, property work and our next big event.
Have a great day.

0 comments: