Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Windless Wednesday

Finally no wind.  It might actually turn out to be a beautiful day.  Elsie is outside in the sun with her working dog, not really, it is a little foxy that we found abandoned near my Mum and Dads at Christmas time.  But Elsie likes to call her, "my working dog".  I suppose she does follow Elsie round, so she could be a working dog, she enjoys going on the back of the Ute when we muster, does that count??  Emeline is sitting at the coffee table with her fine china teacup (red spot) thankyou Grandma.  The girls love their teacups.
I have joined in to the "Dear Darlings" Pen Pal Project, check it out.  I think this is a wonderful idea, who needs another excuse to get lovely post, and it is a good way to connect and make new friends.  I can't wait to get started.  http://o-my-darling.blogspot.com/2010/07/dear-darlings-penpal-signups-and-more.html.   Click on the link to check it out.

I am just waiting now on my stationery to arrive for my Calico and Co swap.  Living in the country has its advantages and disadvantages.  The main disadvantage being, their is no exciting shops to visit.  I am so glad I have finally decided to venture into the Made It and Etsy stores.  This is a much better, less stressful way to shop, and of course I am supporting other arty crafty people. 

Have a great day.  Keep smiling.

0 comments: